- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the website.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared
- The choices available to you regarding the collection, use, and distribution of the information.
- What security procedures are in place to protect against the loss or misuse of any information collected
Information Collected for Members-Only Access
Hapopioidlan.org collects personally identifiable information when members voluntarily register for access to password-protected sections of our website. This information is pertinent to allow members to log in properly and to access secured information. To gain access, you must submit the following:
[name, address, title, organization name, phone number, email address] [self-selected password]
You are able to check and/or change this information at any time contacting HAP Member Services Department at (717) 561-5270.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our secure sockets layer (SSL) software is the industry standard for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the Internet.
Visitor Usage Information
Hapopioidlan.org monitors usage of our site to improve our services and overall visitor experience. We typically aggregate this information to produce anonymous reports, such as demographic information, and do not disclose individual visitor data to third parties for commercial use.
Hapopioidlan.org provides links to other organizations as a service to our readers. We are not responsible for information provided on other websites. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Our Commitment to Security
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. These include the use of encryption, electronic firewalls, and customized passwords.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the Privacy Statement for this site or its implementation, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address:
The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania
30 North Third Street, Suite 600
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Conditions of Use
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Paid Events
Cancellations must be received no later than seven business days prior to the event start date to receive a refund, less the applicable processing fee. Individuals are responsible for canceling their registration online before the cancellation deadline. No refunds will be issued after the deadline or for no-shows. Substitutions are permitted. Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the initial request and will be processed in the name of the original payer. For cancellation questions or other requests, please contact HAP Education Services.
Community Guidelines & User Content Interactive Areas
HAP Opioid LAN's website, hapopioidlan.org, and social media channels may contain message boards, or other interactive features ("interactive areas”) in which you may post comments or questions (collectively, “user content").
You are solely responsible for your use of any interactive areas and you use them at your own risk. By submitting user content to an interactive area, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older and, if you are under the age of 18, you either are an emancipated minor, or have obtained the legal consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter into these Terms of Service, post content, participate on haponline.org, and fulfill the obligations set forth in these Terms of Service, which forms a binding contract between you and HAP.
If you post any user content or participate in an interactive area within or in connection with hapopioidlan.org, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You agree not to post or otherwise transmit any user content that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk, or threaten others
- You agree not to post or otherwise transmit any user content that is offensive to the online community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity, or profanity
- You agree not to post or otherwise transmit any material that contains or advocates pornography, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene
- You agree not to post or otherwise transmit any user content that violates any law or engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability
- You agree not to post or otherwise transmit any user content that advocates or provides instruction on illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- You agree not to post or otherwise transmit, without HAP's express prior approval, user content which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services
- You agree not to post or otherwise transmit user content that does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any interactive area
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any HAP employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- You agree not to interfere with any other user's right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about haponline.org users or posting private information about a third party
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any user content, software, or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt hapopioidlan.org or the servers or networks connected to the website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the website
- You agree not to post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of haponline.org, use of haponline.org, or access to haponline.org
- You agree not to post, or otherwise transmit any user content protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary right.
The burden of determining that any user content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
Any person determined by HAP, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on haponline.org
- You agree that if necessary, you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in any submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by haponline.org
Any conduct that in HAP’s sole discretion restricts or inhibits anyone else from using or enjoying haponline.org will not be permitted. HAP reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove or edit user content by you and to terminate your account for any reason. HAP is not responsible for user content submitted to hapopioidlan.org or posted in comments sections, on message boards, or on other interactive areas by users of hapopioidlan.org.
HAP shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor user content posted to haponline.org and its social media channels to determine compliance with these Terms of Service and any operating rules established by HAP and to satisfy any law, regulation, or authorized government request. Although HAP has no obligation to monitor, screen, edit, or remove any of the user content posted to haponline.org, HAP reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to screen, edit, refuse to post, or remove without notice any user content posted to haponline.org at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any user content posted to the website at your sole cost and expense.
HAP does not discriminate in membership/certification or employment opportunities or practices based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state, and local laws.
HAP, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, own all rights to their logos and trademarks used in connection with the website. All other logos and trademarks appearing on hapopioidlan.org are the property of their respective owners.